Here we go again!

Alright, I know it's been a while- but Spring is in the air... That special time of year when a young girl's fancy turns to crafting. I've been doing a lot of knitting lately, it's one of the few things I can do when Atticus naps (that doesn't involve cleaning. Blegh!), so it's only right I share my glorious yarny goodness with you all.

I've made a few things since the beginning of the year- you can check them out on my Ravelry project page. The latest thing I cast on for is The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief by Orange Flower Yarn. I'm using my KnittinK Unicorn Snuggles yarn, which is super precious since it's now extinct (KnittinK closed her shop down, and no longer dyes yarn) so I've been waiting and waiting for just the right project to cast on with it. It's got 5% Bronze Stellina which makes it super sparkly. Since I've been wanting to make this cute kerchief for a while now, I thought I'd up the ante and throw some beads on it to make the whole thing shine like the top of the Chrysler Building! I hope it turns out as shiny as my hopes and dreams.

Here it is- the moment you've all been waiting for...


In case you're wondering, I snagged that gorgeous yarn bowl from The Cambridge Artists Cooperative by the amazingly talented Elaine S. Yoneoka. That place is chock full of treasures, I highly recommend checking it out next time you find yourself in Harvard Square.

Stay tuned for more updates on my many crafty adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts